Dentist – Bellevue, WA
Meet Dr. Preet Taneja
“I welcome each and every member of your family to come experience dental care that is always comfortable, high in quality, and designed for each individual. I look forward getting to know you and ensuring you have a beautiful, healthy smile for a lifetime to come!”
Get to Know Dr. Preet at a Glance
Learn more about your dentist in Bellevue.
- 12 years of dental experience
- Has practiced across the globe
- Graduated from the University of Washington School of Dentistry
- Believes that every patient’s treatment plan should be as unique as their smile
- Enjoys providing a wide variety of dental services, including preventive, restorative, and cosmetic care
- Knows that patient education is extremely important so everyone understands their particular dental needs and treatment options
- Passionate about improving people’s health and appearance at the same time
- Takes numerous hours of continuing education every year to stay abreast of the latest advancements in dentistry
- Frequently goes to dental conferences around the country to learn from world-renowned experts
- Keeps her skills sharp by maintaining active memberships in the American Dental Association as well as the Washington State Dental Association
- Loves to spend her free time with her wonderful husband and their daughter, Anagha
- Is a movie enthusiast and loves to travel whenever she can
Comprehensive Dentistry with a Gentle Touch
Why Patients Love Dr. Preet
Striving For More
Despite having over a decade of experience as a practicing dentist, Dr. Preet continues to pursue knowledge through continuing education and memberships in multiple professional organizations. She’s always working to improve herself so she can better serve the community.
When you come to see Dr. Preet, she’ll make you feel like you’re the only patient in the world. She’ll take the time to get to know you as a person so you can feel comfortable in the office and receive treatment that is specially tailored to you.
With Dr. Preet, you will always understand what your dental needs are and why she is recommending a particular treatment. She’ll use images to clearly explain everything and will thoroughly answer any of your questions so you can make confident decisions about your dental care.
Originally from Ludhiana, India; Dr. Preet speaks Hindi and Punjabi in addition to fluent English.