Emergency Dentist — Bellevue, WA
We Treat Dental Pain & Injuries Fast
By nature, dental emergencies never seem to happen at a convenient time. On the contrary, they tend to strike when patients and their families are least expecting it, which can lead to anxiety and even panic. Thankfully, having a trusted dental team in your corner can make a world of difference in these situations. At Bellevue Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, we can address serious oral pain, injuries, and infections with a capable touch, helping you return to your routine and your confident smile as soon as possible. Please don’t hesitate to contact us, whether you’re a current patient or brand-new to our dental office!
Why Choose Bellevue Family & Cosmetic Dentistry for Emergency Dental Care?
- Patient-Focused Emergency Dentist with Over 15 Years of Experience
- Same-Day Appointments Available for Emergency Patients
- Financing & Special Offers to Make Emergency Dental Care Affordable
What to Do in a Dental Emergency
At Bellevue Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, we sincerely hope that you never have to deal with a dental emergency. But if you or a loved one experiences tooth pain of any kind, you can rest easy knowing that we’re here for you! Our outstanding team is not only caring and compassionate but also has the experience to handle every type of emergency. Below, you’ll find the steps you should take in a dental emergency:
- Step 1: Give Us a Call! Whether you’re in intense pain or are unsure if you need urgent treatment, give us a call right away. We’ll assess your situation over the phone, provide first-aid instructions, and schedule you for a same-day emergency appointment if needed.
- Step 2: Get an Emergency Exam with Dr. Taneja: As soon as you arrive, your Bellevue emergency dentist Dr. Taneja will examine you and get you out of any severe pain.
- Step 3: Put Together a Treatment Plan: Taneja will review her findings with you and fully explain all your treatment options. Together, you’ll create a treatment plan for addressing your emergency in a way that’s best for you.
- Step 4: Get the Compassionate Care You Need: At Bellevue Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, we’re proud to offer a wide variety of treatments that can come to your aid in the midst of a dental emergency. Whether you need a root canal, tooth extraction, filling, crown, or something else entirely, our team will work quickly to alleviate your pain and protect your smile.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
Dental problems and emergencies don’t get better on their own, so the sooner you see us, the better. By waiting, you risk more pain and damage to your teeth. Also, some situations are especially time-dependent, such as a knocked-out tooth. If we can see you within an hour, we’ll have a much better chance of saving it. If not, the tooth is more likely to be lost and eventually need to be replaced with a bridge, dental implant, etc.
However, it’s not always easy to tell if you should call us or not. Here are some examples of dental emergencies that warrant giving us a call as soon as you can:
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
The cost of treating a dental emergency varies from case to case and depends on numerous factors, including the type of treatment that is necessary. Our team wants to help you afford your care, so we welcome insurance and accept financing. We even offer a FREE emergency exam to family members of our existing patients. We will strive to get you out of pain as quickly as possible at a reasonable price so you can get back to enjoying your life without worrying about the financial aspects of visiting an emergency dentist in Bellevue.
What Factors Influence the Cost of Emergency Care?
As noted above, the type of treatment you receive will be a big factor in determining cost. Some patients might need a relatively simple procedure, while others require a more complex, higher-priced treatment. We will clearly explain your treatment options and give you candid estimates before you commit to anything.
Additional factors that affect cost include:
- Many patients prefer to be sedated during treatment, which can add to their total bill.
- Insurance coverage. Most PPO insurance plans cover 50% - 80% of the cost of procedures that are involved in emergency care, up to the amount of a plan’s annual maximum.
- It is normal for dentists to set prices according to the cost of living in their neighborhood. The prices we charge are accessible for most families in the Bellevue-Redmond area.
Your Financial Options
As an insurance-friendly practice, we are in-network with several major plans, including Delta, Premera, MetLife, Cigna, and many more. Even if we are not in your policy’s network, we will still file your claims and do all we can to help you maximize your benefits and minimize your out-of-pocket costs.
If you would like to break up the cost of your treatment into monthly installments, you may be eligible for CareCredit. CareCredit is a third-party lender that offers low-interest and no-interest payment plans for practically all types of dental and medical treatment.
The Importance of Seeking Care
Some patients hesitate to visit a dentist in Bellevue even when they are experiencing pain because they are worried about how much their treatment will cost. That is understandable, but if you unnecessarily delay treatment, you will probably end up paying more in the long run. That’s because oral problems do not go away on their own. The longer you postpone your dental visit, the more your condition may deteriorate — and the more it will cost to treat.
For example, if you have a nagging toothache, it is possible that you have a cavity that needs to be filled. If the decay is allowed to worsen, a filling might no longer be an adequate treatment. You might need root canal therapy and a crown. In a worst-case scenario, you could need an extraction followed later by tooth replacement. Really, it is in the best interests of both your budget and your oral health if you contact us as soon as you feel that there is something off with your oral health.
Preventive Dentistry Restorative Dentistry Dental Implants Cosmetic Dentistry Technology & Comforts View Our Services
Although it is not required that you see an in-network provider, you will find that you save much more by teaming with a dentist who works closely with your insurance.