Candidate for Cosmetic Dentistry – Bellevue, WA
Get the Smile of Your Dreams
Few people have naturally beautiful smiles. When you combine genetics with other factors, like poor oral hygiene or trauma, it’s easy to be insecure about your teeth. Thankfully, you don’t need to live with the imperfections. Your dentist can transform your smile and your self-esteem using a customized plan, but is cosmetic dentistry right for you? Here’s what you need to know to make the smart choice for your smile.
Does My Smile Give the Wrong Impression?
Your teeth are important for more than just biting, chewing, and speaking. They are also invaluable to your confidence. If you’re unhappy with your teeth, you might avoid certain social settings, which can harm your relationships. Not to mention, people might judge you based on your flawed teeth. If your smile is giving the wrong first impression, you can invest in a better quality of life with cosmetic dentistry.
Achieving your aesthetic goals will give your confidence a boost, which can make you more outgoing for better social and career prospects. People will view you as being younger, more intelligent, and professional to open new doors to a lucrative future.
Is Cosmetic Dentistry Right for Me?
If you’re ready to love the smile you see in the mirror, you might be a candidate for cosmetic dentistry. To enhance your smile, your first step is to schedule a consultation. Your dentist will evaluate your aesthetic concerns and discuss the results you want to achieve. Generally, you’re a candidate for cosmetic treatments if you want to correct:
- Gapped or misaligned teeth
- Broken or fractured teeth
- Missing teeth
- Discolored or stained teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Gummy smile
What Cosmetic Treatments are Right for Me?
During your consultation, your dentist will create a treatment plan based on the results you want. It’s best to bring pictures of smiles you admire to help your dentist share your same vision. Based on your goals, you might be a candidate for one or more procedures, such as:
- Porcelain Veneers: A thin shell is placed over the entire front surface of a tooth to improve its color, size, shape, and proportion. The minimally invasive treatment can correct several issues at once.
- Metal-Free Restorations: Restore a compromised tooth using all-ceramic restorations. They are customized to match the color of your enamel to blend in naturally with your teeth.
- Dental Bonding: A composite resin material fixes minor aesthetic issues, like chips, cracks, or discoloration.
- Teeth Whitening: Whether in-office or at-home, you can get your teeth as much as 8 shades whiter with a professional whitening system.
- Invisalign: Close gaps and straighten your teeth without brackets and wires. Clear aligners move your teeth into position for a discreet solution.
- BioClear: Correct black triangles between your teeth using a special dental material that looks natural.
Schedule Your Consultation
You don’t need to live with the weight of unattractive teeth. You can achieve the beautiful smile you deserve using the latest solutions in cosmetic dentistry. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation.