Smile Makeover – Bellevue, WA
Make Your Smile Imperfections Vanish
When you have a single imperfection in your smile, it can stick out like a sore thumb. However, if you have multiple imperfections that make it difficult or even impossible to show your smile with confidence, you may think there’s no hope. That’s where a smile makeover from Bellevue Family and Cosmetic Dentistry can make all the difference! Dr. Taneja is prepared to provide you with a wide variety of dental services that work to make your smile as beautiful as it is functional. To learn how the smile makeover process works, give her office a call today!
How Does a Smile Makeover Work?
When you first arrive for your consultation, Dr. Taneja will listen to your specific cosmetic concerns and determine what areas of your smile you’d like to prioritize. She’ll go over all the different procedures offered at the office, including veneers, metal-free restorations, dental bonding, in-office and at-home teeth whitening, Invisalign, and BioClear, so that you’re aware of which options could be included in your smile makeover.
Our office also makes use of Digital Smile Design, an advanced software that lets you see your future smile before treatment is even performed. All we need is an up-to-date photo of your smile and we can scan it into our computer. From there, we can simulate what your smile and overall appearance will be following the completion of a certain dental treatment!
The Benefits of Getting a Smile Makeover
There are many benefits to giving your smile a makeover, and they aren’t all exactly skin-deep. For example:
- Improved mouth function – This is particularly true if you intend on completing Invisalign treatment as it can even out the bite and reduce the risk of future dental problems (such as teeth grinding and TMJ disorder).
- Boosted confidence – When you have a smile that you actually enjoy showing off, it does wonders for your self-esteem and confidence.
- More youthful appearance – People generally associate a beautiful smile with youth, whether it’s through brighter teeth or a smile free of chips and cracks.
- Lasting results – Quality cosmetic dentistry is designed to withstand the test of time, whether it’s veneers, Invisalign, BioClear, or another service.
- Better efficiency – Getting all of your cosmetic treatments done in one go is generally more efficient as doing it piecemeal only requires more appointments.
Understanding the Cost of a Smile Makeover
It’s important to keep in mind that the cost of your smile makeover will vary substantially compared to another patient’s. This is mainly because your cosmetic needs will not be the same as someone else’s, especially if you have many imperfections you’d like to address. Regardless, Dr. Taneja will walk you through the process of understanding your costs associated with treatment so you aren’t caught by surprise. In addition, if you need guidance on how to finance your care, we encourage you to let us know as options like CareCredit can make smile makeovers affordable and accessible.